Goodbye

Got something on mind, shoot here!
ErviS
"Mimimimi"
"Mimimimi"

Mon May 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Hello guys....this is going to be unexpected for most of you, but it's been a while that I was waiting to write this post, and now the right time has come.
Everything has an end they say, and I can say that today is the end of my journey in TM.
For me, joining this team is probably the best thing that could have happened.
During summer in 2012 I was going through a really bad period. One day, after quite a long time, I booted TM again and decided to join a random server where I met a german guy playing for ANE named Amaterasu.
I was instantly impressed by his skills. But what impressed me the most, considering the difference between us, was that he taught me a thing or two about drifting.
And since that day, the only things I wanted to achieve in TM was being part of team ANE and somehow reaching his level.

Today, looking back and realizing how much things have changed since the day I started wearing the pink tag, I feel like I've reached everything I wanted to.

Since last year's TMM tournament I started losing interest, mainly because of those maps seeking for a weird originality factor.
Thus I started training less and less, but still giving all I had during our matches.

Until 2 months ago when TMM started.
Motivation was there, but I was missing something else....you know, that kind of feeling when you really want to do something but you can't.
I tried driving some maps, but most of the time it was just pointless. And I'm sorry for that.

I'm kind of a private person, thus I almost never talk about what is going on outside this game.
Recently, I finished my studies as an automotive engineer.
2 months ago....just few days before our first match, I received a letter directly from Stuttgart, Porsche headquarters, that completely messed up my focus on the tournament.
Basically this letter was giving me a once in a lifetime opportunity: to work for them as a designer.
I've spent the last 2 months thinking, getting exhausted by it and overthinking about what to do, if I had to quit my job and leave my family.
But as I finished University, I've finally come to the decision that I will take this chance leaving everything
behind including TM.
I have absolutely no idea about how things will go, but I'll do my best anyway.

ANE has given me a lot of great things over the last 2 years, and I truly enjoyed my time here.
I met a lot of great people, and I'll miss you all.
All I can say is that I'm proud of being part of ANE and I hope you enjoyed playing with me as well.
Thank you for those great moments!

Forever yours, Ervis <3

Runaway
"Mimimimi"
"Mimimimi"

Mon May 22, 2017 9:55 pm

Goodluck! Throw some Porsche here <3

Cervisia

Mon May 22, 2017 10:11 pm

Ervis, my man. It's awesome that you were given the opportunity to work for Porsche! I'm 100% convinced that you made the right decision by taking this once in a lifetime chance!
I wish you nothing but the best for your new "life". Hopefully you'll enjoy Germany :D And who knows, maybe you'll meet some ANEs who life in Stuttgart :P

much love Aaron

Gabbo
ΛИΣ Core-Team
ΛИΣ Core-Team

Mon May 22, 2017 10:40 pm

It is always unfortunate to hear when someone leaves the team, but this time I'm very happy to hear about your next step, it's awesome.
I'd like to recieve a once in a lifetime offer soon in this life... and now you have that opportunity, so go ahead man.

I wish you good luck for your new objetive and life.
Enjoy it and you can visit us whenever you want :D
"Opa... Quisi MAMA! SACA LA MANO DE AHI CARAJO! Acabar cortar lactrixida' porque metiste un cutucuchillo ahita poes quear trificada loca! Mama, CORTASTE TODDA LA LOOZ! Tocaste algo que habiakz Sacalaca sacal apaisai deschufalo! Corta."

Bomba
"Mimimimi"
"Mimimimi"

Tue May 23, 2017 6:01 am

Was always nice playing with you Ervis!
I totally understand your decision and wish you all the best for your stay at porsche.

Make sure to come back and inform us about whats happening from time to time!

ForestWolf
ΛИΣ Admin
ΛИΣ Admin

Tue May 23, 2017 9:40 am

Even tho we haven't had the chance to meet it each other better, I was touched a bit after reading what you wrote.

It's an amazing opportunity, working at Porsche and you should focus on it. Congrats and I wish you to design the new 911. :)

All the best man! <3

Dutchy
ΛИΣ Visitor
ΛИΣ Visitor

Tue May 23, 2017 1:51 pm

Good luck Ervis with the new opportunity! You will always stay a friend of ANE, so you will always be part of our community. And who knows you have time again in 10 years and we are all still here. Then you just come back right? And play with all old ANE's hahaha xD

Good you took this lifetime opportunity! If things don't go as you think then you can always return home. But I think you will have a good time!

Was nice to drive with you and I wish you all the best!

Kawi
"Mimimimi"
"Mimimimi"

Tue May 23, 2017 2:31 pm

Ohh shit good luck in Germany!! Send me a Porsche some day

Yoshi
ΛИΣ Admin
ΛИΣ Admin

Tue May 23, 2017 5:05 pm

Sounds like a hell of a career incoming man haha.
goodluck out there in the real world, it's a weird place! :P <3

Perhaps we'll meet again some day, see ya man!
"Classic Idiot"

Scotsman
ΛИΣ Admin
ΛИΣ Admin

Thu May 25, 2017 12:17 pm

im glad you decided to do it mate it will be the best for you i am sure! wish you the best of luck and hopefully we will meet someday :)

Return to “ΛИΣ Talk (Public)”

• Information