Goodbye cya!

Present yourself
saperr
ΛИΣ Visitor
ΛИΣ Visitor

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Yop , probably no one cares but i would like to say goodbye!
I know that you now crab me.I don't care.First of all I would like to thank:
For Gman:
Thanks to you I learned a lot ,above all, you taught me more patience.We had a short problems but always solved them . I don't feel you regret that we didn't play on esl.Still very much like you and I hope that we'll meet again on tm or anywhere place.
For Izmir:
Also you taught me a lot of patience and learn polish language if u want men :D U know basic words but not bad.
For Wally:
Well somehow we not talked specifically long , but i like your maps , i know you on spam's stream.I remember you rage on my map on fb~Patience , love too bro <3
For Marly:
Also the motivation really helped thank you girl.
and noopz ofc <3

Hmmm what can i say about Playa?
You are child (situation with Wally.) You kicking him for very stupid reason because he said "i hate you".And who is the behavior of child? HUH? it's you bro.I have the impression that ANE keeps you just because you play with them more years.I don't care if you give me banned.I want to show the truth that it is not only me , was the problem of this team.

Scotsman hmmm.You did what you should.(Put this topic about anywhere)

This year i really hoping that we will play better , and I still have the impression that we play as well as STC or ESL CPS15.(yes i know we have real life and other stuff but cmon)
Okay, sorry for the match with VSP.Finally enjoyment?No , ye ye i know.It happened just happened to be.Yes i am difficult character but that does not mean that one or two things at once dumped me , but well ok ok ok.The decision is taken so I would not have said anything.
Good luck my friends and my enemies :D

Greetings

Playa
ΛИΣ Visitor
ΛИΣ Visitor

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:54 pm

just to make clear, Wally and me were bantering each other that night. We were on TS and laughed about it.

Ace
ΛИΣ Community-Squad
ΛИΣ Community-Squad

Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:32 pm

saperr, i dont think that anyone hates you. hate is a hard word.
i was not there as this all happened on sunday but what ive read is not to tolerate and just inappropriate. it is a danger for the team balance and hurt the team spirit. you are a hot-head and a person which sometimes does things you regret in the end.

i just want to give you two things on your way: firstly you are a fast player and you improved a lot during the time here. try to keep it up and practice more and you will get better and better. and secondly, try to cool down mate. think more on a team-based level and not just on your own, because this is a team-game.
hopefully everything will work better in your next team. still wish you all the best on your way IG and in RL. maybe we will see us on our ways sometime!

Gman
ΛИΣ Admin
ΛИΣ Admin

Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Thanks for coming to say sorry.

It's sad that all this happened.

I agree with what ace said.

Good luck!

Bubb

Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:45 pm

Bye saperr

We probably talked and played games, you know my memory is bad and with so many players for me to remember.

Good luck in adventures.
Always in session, it's me inside
I don't believe I lost my way
A cold conection cuz nothing's there
Out on the streets so long away

Can you help me here, all that's left is fear
Only thing to find – Fear:
Irrational and sublime

noopz
ΛИΣ Visitor
ΛИΣ Visitor

Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:29 pm

Everything is fine saprr. Thank you for your regrets and saying sorry.
It is not about hating you. Like ace already said to you hate is a strong word and we are here to have fun together and keep it up. Nevertheless you have improved and being loyal all the time, this time it was pretty much to bad behaviour.

We as admins cannot accept a member letting others in matches down or doing hilarious things about his own team by cheering the opponent.
If there is one thing you can keep with you in the next team is the teamspirit and love of ANE.

Never give up next time and do not blame others for being well or not well trained.
Only thing you can do; is blaming yourself to become better and carry the others.
You are talented and I think if you go ahead you can even hunt dedis soon.
You improved a lot since you joined.

GL mate and HF while playing

Noopz

Scotsman
ΛИΣ Admin
ΛИΣ Admin

Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:17 pm

I appreciate you taking the time to write this saperr, I wish you all the best for future racing, I just wish that your time in ANE didnt end on such a sour note, following on from what others say, I suggest you take some values from here with you, and hopefully gain a few new ones, such as patience, composure and valuing the team over all else.

All the best,
Scotsman

Cervisia

Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:52 pm

We do care Saperr!
You were a valuable member and part of the team! It is never easy to make a decision like that, but sometimes it's the best for both sides.
Yes, you did a mistake and we can't just overlook that, but at the end of the day everyone makes mistakes. What's important is that we learn from our mistakes
and I am sure something like that won't happen again. And you writing this shows me that you care as well!

Last but not least I want to thank you for all the effort you've put in the team and wish you the best for your future.

-Cervisia

CsR

Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:31 am

Hi Sappi, I understand what you are saying and why the frustration. This decision was made by all of us admins, we want the best for our team, always. We cannot accept a dishonoring showcase like this of the team. You should have taken the issue with us instead, not public. It was shitty, and I hope you understand why the decision was made.
I would like to thank you for your interest, effort and last words to us in ANE.
I hope you keep growing your potential and that you take with you the core values of this team.
Wish you the best for the future.
GL!
- CsR

marly
"Mimimimi"
"Mimimimi"

Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:32 am

Sad that this had to happen, but I can also understand the desicion sadly.. Gl in future friend! See you online :)

Return to “ΛИΣ Team Members”

• Information