Shootmania

Talk About Other Games
dazzy65
ΛИΣ Visitor
ΛИΣ Visitor

Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:58 pm

Bomba wrote:
dazzy65 wrote:
noopz wrote:I might try it, if I we do a meeting every 2 weeks, were everybody can participate.
I have to download it first.

Is it costfree?
yes it is :D
Yeah but only until April 2015
what do you meam?
When you assume it makes a ass out of u & and me

Bomba
"Mimimimi"
"Mimimimi"

Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:13 pm

dazzy65 wrote:
Bomba wrote:
dazzy65 wrote:
noopz wrote:I might try it, if I we do a meeting every 2 weeks, were everybody can participate.
I have to download it first.

Is it costfree?
yes it is :D
Yeah but only until April 2015
what do you meam?
Shootmania and Trackmania 2:Stadium mulitplayer is free atm because of some event. It will not work anymore after April 2015

dazzy65
ΛИΣ Visitor
ΛИΣ Visitor

Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:41 pm

huh i dont understand, been away from the internet for a few years,
i bought tm2 when it was in beta just before i went awol and never played it online,
then when i got internet a few weeks ago i just assumed it was all inclusive with tm2,
im i wrong to assume this??

Bomba
"Mimimimi"
"Mimimimi"

Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:35 pm

dazzy65 wrote:huh i dont understand, been away from the internet for a few years,
i bought tm2 when it was in beta just before i went awol and never played it online,
then when i got internet a few weeks ago i just assumed it was all inclusive with tm2,
What the fuck? How can a person be away from the Internet for a few years nowadays? Does that even work?

Apart from that if you buy tm2 shootmania isnt included with that. You can just play Shootmania because of some event at the moment where the multiplayer is free.

dazzy65
ΛИΣ Visitor
ΛИΣ Visitor

Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:39 pm

Bomba wrote:
dazzy65 wrote:huh i dont understand, been away from the internet for a few years,
What the fuck? How can a person be away from the Internet for a few years nowadays? Does that even work?

Apart from that if you buy tm2 shootmania isnt included with that. You can just play Shootmania because of some event at the moment where the multiplayer is free.
yeah it works in wales because we have sheep to keep us entertained hahasha

Return to “General Discussion”

• Information